Our Deluxe Suites surround you in comfort. Each oversized suite offers a spacious bedroom and a sunken living area. Exquisite linens adorn the two queen beds and provide a touch of elegance. Each suite features two high-definition plasma televisions with HD programming. Other amenities include in-suite dining and complimentary wireless internet access. An on-site fitness center, indoor/outdoor pool, and the 7,000-square-foot Ara Spa complete your overnight experience.
Non-smoking, smoking, and accessible rooms are available at your request.
Features of Accessible Rooms
- Two peepholes in each door, one located 48" off the floor
- Door locks on guest room doors that are no higher than 48" off the floor
- Electronic door locks and door handles that can be operated with a closed fist
- Guest room and bathroom doors that are a minimum of 36" wide
- Closets with lowered clothes bar located at 48" above the floor plus removable hangers
- Switches that are located 42" above the finished floor
- Heavy duty 8” metal bed frames with heights not greater than 23" from the floor
- Remote equipped televisions with closed captioning for the hearing impaired
- Drapery wands with a ring attachment measuring 4" in diameter mounted on the lower end of the baton
- 17"-19" high toilets with grab bars on the walls adjacent to and behind the toilet
- A roll-in shower or a bathtub with a bath bench
- Covered piping underneath all sinks.
- Sink controls that can be easily operated with a closed fist
- Conveniently positioned accessible mirrors to offer our guests the maximum in viewing
- 5' diameter turning radius
- Towel bars and shelf mounted 40" above the finished floor
- Robe hooks mounted 48" above the finished floor