As one of the first casinos to open in the St. Louis area, Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles has long been a gaming leader in the region. Now, with the completion of the Ameristar Casino Resort Spa, its $265 million luxury hotel and spa, it's poised to become the most popular gaming and entertainment destination in Greater St. Louis.
Ameristar Casino Resort Spa's new all-suite hotel combines crisp, contemporary style with sheer comfort. Each of its 400 suites is generously sized and the 7,000-square-foot full-service spa, with its indoor-outdoor pool, is literally a destination in its own right. And the region's largest casino is just an elevator ride away, along with a renowned music hall and seven restaurants, each with a personality – and great cuisine – of its own.
For those mixing business with pleasure, Ameristar Casino Resort Spa's 22,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art conference and meeting center combines a reception area, five gracefully-appointed meeting rooms, two ballrooms, a board room and a business center. With the latest in high-tech infrastructure, this conference center should make any meeting a success.
- Located just west of the Lambert-St. Louis International Airport in historic St. Charles
- 13,000-square-foot Casino with a Live Poker Room and Baccarat Pit
- AAA Four Diamond full-service luxury suite hotel with 400 well-appointed rooms
- Several dining venues ranging from high-end establishments to more casual fare
- 20,000-square-foot Conference Center consisting of many flexible meeting spaces